September 11, 2008

My Darling...

August 14, 2007
She has left a lasting impression on me. I find myself thinking about her daily and even talking to my fellow workers about her, often. The most memorable characteristic I think, is the way she made me feel. Whether or not we were alone, late at night, or if she was fresh in the afternoon, she always gave me a certain....satisfaction, that I never really experienced with anyone but her. 

While there were many others like her, she was unique. Always so unique. So versitile. She would put on one face one day and then a completely different day, she would be something else. Always kept me on my toes, and yet every time I came in contact with her, I was always giddy. Always. 

Why do you torture me so?! I have chosen a path without you and now here I am accross the world, and you're still there, without any regrets. It's okay, you probably wouldn't even fit in here anyways. I can't help but think about her still. Every day. Every day and nearly every night. She haunts my thoughts and leaves my stomach in knots. I will never find her equal, especially not here. She is an incandescent light, that burns so bright and never fades. She is my Jane Gallagher and I her Holden Caulfield...my Juliet, and I her Romeo....she is always in my thoughts and always utterly unattainable. I call her: Chipotle.

1 comment:

Bobby's Wurld said...

heh heh heh, that was pretty good ^_^
--Jen

2007-08-14 23:09:01 GMT

Funny!
--April

2007-08-14 23:58:22 GMT

I miss you like the sun misses the flower.
If I couldn't have cholula with me, I would probably go mad!
--Wood
2007-08-15 00:24:15 GMT

You must be starving! You completely had me with this one. I really thought you were falling off the deep end. So glad it was about food.
--mom

2007-08-15 13:33:08 GMT

That's great!! I love this! You are so funny.
~Angel
2007-08-16 05:51:31 GMT

that brought a tear to my eye. i will eat a burrito in your honor. what do you like in your burrito? guacamole is extra.
--oscar
2007-08-17 02:53:02 GMT

Kyliebobo! I too know the intense pain of Chipotle withdrawl. It's hard to believe anyone would voluntarily remove themselves from the most blessed food source in the history of eating, but unfortunately there's a big world out there and it doesn't always involve burritos. I loved your video, the fancy firework effects at the end filled me with vicarious excitement, what an experience! You should tell us more about your actual job, you know, your daily routine (leaving out the extended moments in the shower for whatever reason, rat, ghost or otherwise...)

--Gabri
2007-08-19 16:17:36 GMT

Hey Kyle, Sabrina and Cole got a kick out of your story. Cole is addicted to Qdoba, so he feels your pain. I wish we could ship a burrito. Be Well.
--Eileen, Sabrina and Cole
2007-08-22 18:04:32 GMT

Kyle ~

Oh my gosh, I LOVE reading your "blogs" that are more like chapters out of a comedy script. We all miss you like crazy out here. And I must say and you'll be excited to hear this, I'm sure, is that your replacement stinks. Oh, no, no! Not his skills for the position. He literally smells. For a while there we all couldn't quite figure it out, but as we are all go-getters we racked our brains to figure out what the odor was. And here is the conclusion...are you ready? POOP! He smells like poop. I could get a lot more graphic and go into more details of the conversation that surrounded this conclusion, but maybe in an email. Not a posted comment board. Well, I better get going, and get back to work. Know you are missed, keep the blogs coming, and of course your SHITS WEAK!!!!!

Samantha
2007-08-23 18:23:41 GMT